We offer a wide range of educational workshops, for parents, teachers and professionals including those listed below.
- Autism orientation for newly diagnosed families, teachers and professionals
- Emergency Responder workshops available upon request
- General overview of autism (30 min – 1.5 hrs) for community audiences - available upon request
- Post-secondary education providers’ workshops - available upon request
- Day care provider workshop (with training certificates) - available upon request
- Joint agency workshops on various disability topics. Recent partners include: TN Disability Pathfinder, UT Pediatric Language Clinic, TRIAD (Vanderbilt Kennedy Center), and STEP.
Serving the autistic spectrum in the following 36 Tennessee counties: Anderson, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Cocke, Cumberland, Fentress, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Pickett, Polk, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sequatchie, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, Washington