naugural Tri State Adult Autism Symposium Conference Updates - Saturday, July 22, Chattanooga, TN, Red Bank Baptist Church, 4000 Dayton Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37404.
1. The number of exhibitors at the Symposium conference is around 20, which is all that the Family Life Center (gym) could handle.
2. There will be a silent auction at the conference. Many, many companies from Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and other states have been gracious to donate items for the auction. All funds received from the silent auction go to fund the GCA Centre for Adult Autism and its programs at the Chattanooga Autism Center.
3. 11 speakers (including the lunch keynote), 4 breakout sessions, and lots of opportunities to make new contacts with others attending the conference
4. All sessions will be taking place in the Norton Building, with exhibitors in the Family Life Center - at Red Bank Baptist Church.
5. Maps for parking, rooms for sessions, etc. will be up on the GCA Center for Adult Autism website, as time is closer to the Symposium conference.
6. This is a full-day conference, with the first session starting at 8:45 AM and the last session ending at 3:40 PM.
7. The most important thing in all this is the social networking opportunities for adults/young adults/transition teens on the autism spectrum and other interested individuals - that do not exist at other autism/disability-related conferences.
Write For Us!
Contact us to be featured as a guest blogger.
Want to be featured on our blog? Submit your story here.