We offer a wide range of Conferences, for parents, teachers and professionals including (but not limited to) those listed below.
• Spring Conference is a full day of training, by nationally recognized professionals, for families, teachers and professionals. It is offered sometime between March and May in the East TN region
• Chattanooga Autism Center / ASA-ETC Conference is a full day of training, with diverse workshop tracks for parents, educators, and professionals and is held in April or May in the Chattanooga area.
• ASA-ETC / Knox County Schools Fall Education Conference is a full day of training, by nationally recognized professionals, for teachers, professionals, and parents. It is offered sometime between September and November in the Knoxville area.
• Half Day conferences are held upon request and as funding permits in East TN. For more information, contact our office.
We offer a wide range of Education Workshops, for parents, teachers and professionals including (but not limited to) those listed below.
· Autism Orientation is for newly diagnosed families, teachers and professionals. It is offered throughout East TN at least annually, or more often upon request.
· Emergency Responder Workshops are available upon request
· Autism-Specific Workshops are prepared and presented upon request, including:
· General overview (30 min – 1.5 hrs) for community audiences
· Post-secondary education providers’ workshop
· Day care provider workshop (with training certificates)
· Other tailored audience workshops upon request
· Joint agency workshops on various disability topics in partnership with multiple education and organization partners throughout East TN. Recent partners include: TN Disability Pathfinder, UT Pediatric Language Clinic, TRIAD (Vanderbilt Kennedy Center), and STEP.